Restrictions for travel to Spain
– For on-line purchases, ground services (tour/hotel) are upon request. Once we confirm the totality of the trip, we will charge the rest of the amount pending payment or the amount necessary to cover ticket issuance and insurance if contracted.
– The room occupancy schedule depends on the rules established in each country. In general, the room is usually occupied from 14:00 hours on the day of arrival and must be vacated before 11:00 or 12:00 hours on the day of departure, regardless of the time of the chosen flights.
– In case you want to take the Naples excursion, please note that the island of Capri is only visited in high season (summer). There is another excursion available that does not include the visit to Capri and lunch.
Handicrafts, wines and cheeses are some of the best options for shopping in France. If you opt for wines, it is best to go directly to the vignerons, or to the Maisons or Syndicats du Vin (cooperatives). To buy a sample of the enormous variety of French cheeses, it is best to go to a fromagerie, where they usually have at least 200 varieties. Paris offers haute couture, perfumes, lingerie and handicrafts.
Spain to Italy by train
Our journey to Europe begins in dynamic and seductive Madrid. We will walk through the cozy streets of the historic center, among museums, tapas bars and friendly people. Barcelona awaits us to discover the secrets of Catalan modernism and its bohemian neighborhoods such as the Gothic Quarter or the Raval.
The turquoise tones of the Côte d’Azur, from Nice to Monaco, will give us unforgettable views of the Mediterranean Sea. The gondolas and canals of Venice hide mysteries of hidden loves. Florence, cradle of the Renaissance, radiates art and wisdom in every corner. The beautiful and scattered Rome will make us fall in love with its historical monuments and its gastronomy. We will stroll through the bohemian streets of Trastevere and the solemn squares of the Vatican. We will continue on to Turin, where we can enjoy an authentic Italian espresso in one of its traditional cafés.
Under the blue skies of Geneva we can enjoy a classic Swiss fondue. Paris radiates light and charm. Its romantic bridges, outdoor cafes and the century-old lanterns that illuminate the Seine, make up the essence of the city. We will visit the Palace of Versailles and stroll through Montmartre, a neighborhood of artists and painters with the soul of a village.
Travel to italy covid
Please fill in the form below so that we can process your reservation request. We will contact you as soon as possible to present you the different possible options. GROUP FORM
5. Enter passenger information VERY IMPORTANT: The names and surnames of the passengers must match those on the documentation to be presented at the time of travel.
6. Buyer’s information Please fill in the following form so that we can process your reservation request. We will contact you as soon as possible to present you the different possible options. Please fill in the required fields in order to save the quotation.
a…from 325.00 €GREAT ROUTE TOUR…16 days GREAT IBERIAN ROUTE TOUR departing TUESDAY from MADRID by CAR La…from 1785.00 €6 DAYS TOUR…6 DAYS TOUR THROUGH EXTREMADURA, Land of Conquerors with
How to travel from spain to italy cheap
New Continent, new hours and Many Wonders, but to enjoy it to the fullest it is important to adapt to the time change “Jet Lag Syndrome”, so it is advisable to follow the following instructions.
Loosen your shoes. Medications and vitamin supplements to “avoid” jet lag: in short: DON’T take them. Sleeping pills, for example, are the cause of 18% of deaths during airplane flights. Sleeping pills cause a person to sleep without body movements, hindering blood circulation and increasing the risk of blood clots in the lungs.
If you have flown west, exercise as soon as you arrive at your hotel. If you have flown east, exercise after your nap. You will feel much more active and awake in both cases. Expose yourself to sunlight whenever possible. Scientific studies show that exposure to bright light helps change the biological clock (or “circadian rhythm”), reducing the effects of jet lag.