Australia travel authorization

Cap visas


NZeTA is a new border security measure that the New Zealand Government will implement from October 1, 2019. NZeTA stands for New Zealand Electronic Travel Authorization. Some foreign visitors and transit passengers will need to apply for it.

NZeTA is only required for those traveling to New Zealand from October 1, 2019.    If you have a European passport or belong to the “Visa Waiver travellers” nationalities: list of visa waiver travellers nationalities.

The NZeTA is not a visa and does not guarantee entry to New Zealand.    Upon arrival in the country, travelers must meet all entry requirements, such as having a round-trip ticket, being a bona fide visitor and being in good health.

If you do not have NZeTA when you check in for your flight to New Zealand, you will not be able to board. It is mandatory, so it is important to carry the form and apply for it in advance of your travel date.

No. If you are making a stopover in Australia or traveling within the country, it is mandatory to apply for an Australia-specific ETA. It is issued by paying a fee on the embassy website. If you book a trip with us we will issue it free of charge.

International visa

This service has made it easy for travelers and within a few hours the process will be over and all you need to do is wait patiently for the confirmation email. The Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA Australia) will confirm the submitted details and will have a network that will be linked to all travel related departments.

On this site, we have made it easy for all applicants as we offer quick services and have a detailed explanation on each blank that the applicant has to fill in that will help you understand what is expected of you and make it easier. All applicants should note that to apply for the eTA Australia, you must be outside Australia to apply for the eTA.

If you are planning or will be visiting Australia for work or leisure there are a couple of questions you need to answer first: do you have a valid passport, do you have the money to travel, and when do you want to leave? With all the answers to these questions, you can visit our eTA application website and follow these steps.

Send comments

Are you getting ready to come to Australia? Well, now one of the things you have to do is to prepare everything well (and with time) before leaving. We know that you are going to be lazy and that what your body is really asking for is to be in Australia, but come on, the sooner you get everything ready, the better.

When you travel to the other side of the world, you not only change your routine, work or home, but also your time. So, if you are thinking of going to live or visit Australia, have family there or know someone who will soon travel to the land of the kangaroos, you will always need to keep in mind what time it is in the antipodes… How do you know? We tell you!

The fact that Australia is one of the safest countries in the world is no coincidence. This country takes the security of its citizens very seriously and that is why they use biometric tests. Something that may sound very complex but at the end of the day we all know and use on a daily basis.

If you have come this far it is because you are planning a trip to Australia and you probably want to solve some doubts about the medical tests you might need to enter the country. Well, you will be glad to know that you are in the right place, read on!


On the website of the Ministry of Interior there is a form to be filled in online. If the applicant is a minor, one of the parents must submit the application in his/her name and provide his/her own (one parent’s) data in the online form. If the reason for applying for an identity card for a minor child is to travel, it is necessary to make an appointment as soon as possible, as such appointments are not given in a short time.

To obtain the passport it is necessary to request an appointment that can be processed on the same website used to request the ID card. The passport is obtained within 2 working days and must be picked up by the applicant or by the authorized person if the applicant is a minor.

At the appointment to apply for the minor’s passport it is necessary to present the minor’s identity card, a recent identification photo, the family certificate, the identity card of one of the parents and a certificate of residence. If the minor does not have identity documents, it is also necessary to present a birth certificate issued by the civil registry. It is advisable to go to the website of the Ministry of the Interior for further information.

Rate this post